Thursday 17 February 2011

Dragon rally and assorted stuff....


Well it has been awhile since I last posted anything, well to be honest with the coming of winter I tend to shut myself away and pray for an early summer... that is until its Dragon rally time. So a few weeks before the rally I decide to check out Bobcats new oil leak and to give her a quick check over!!! quick was not a good word as the more I poked the more I found so with only 2 weeks to go I'm in a frenzy of gearbox repairs, clutch re-builds and new primary chain. Bike is back together by 22-30 Wednesday 9th of Feb, MOT is booked for the next morning and all is looking good.... Morning dawn's and Bobcat breezes her MOT... looking good just hoping I'm not using up too much of our luck.. friday morning arrives and Bobcat is loaded with camping gear and supplies for the journey and off I thump... got as far a South Mimms services and a dead magneto put an end to our trip together....

No comments:

Post a Comment